Eventually there will be more information here on my Koubachi Plugin. In the meantime, please use the Perceptive Automation forums or email me!
- First things first! You need to apply at http://labs.koubachi.com to get the required API parameters – user_credentials and app_key. Once you have them, you can test they are working by viewing this URL: http://api.koubachi.com/v2/user/smart_devices?user_credentials=put_your _user_credential _here&app_key=put_you_app_key here.
- Download the latest plugin here. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Next install the plugin (drop in in your plugins directory). Ignore the errors for now.
- Use the Indigo menu to select Plugins->Koubachi->Configure and enter your API parameters as requested.
- Go to your Devices window and add a new device. Select “Koubachi” as the device type and Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor as the model, the select your Plant Sensor’s MAC address in the Device Settings (you will be given a drop down containing the MAC addresses of all your sensors.
- Hopefully, it is now working.
What can you do with it? You can access assorted sensor readings for the device. No plant information is available and you can’t change or update anything.
Refresh Readings: Forces the plugin to read the latest values from the Koubachi API. This does not control the readings getting from your device to the Koubachi Web site.
The following states are available to be used in triggers, actions, etc.